2013-11-22 12:22:29 +0000 vim
This, for no particular reason, is the list of vim plugins that I’m currently using:
How else are you going to manage this many plugins?
Well, yeah, you could use vundle.
- delimitMate – auto-completion for quotes, parens, etc.
- rainbow_parentheses – essential if you’re doing any Clojure, but pretty useful anyway.
- vim-unimpaired – various things attached to the
]keys. I mostly use
]bfor jumping between buffers.
- vim-signature – toggle, display and navigate marks.
- syntastic – Syntax checking inside vim.
- vim-makeshift – use the right ‘makeprg’.
- vim-fugitive – git stuff; I don’t actually use it that much.
- vim-gitgutter – display changed lines in the gutter.
- squirrel – some syntax rules for Squirrel