k3s on Raspberry Pi: Hardware
I had a bunch of hardware lying around from an earlier abandoned side project:
- 5x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B v1.1.
- 5x Samsung 32GB Micro SDHC cards.
- 2x stackable Raspberry Pi “cases”. I used these, but they’re discontinued now, apparently. Other solutions are available.
- Anker PowerPort 6 port USB charging hub, with short USB cables.
- Netgear GS108 switch.
- 5x short Ethernet cables. Scott recommends flat ones. I didn’t have any.
- 1x medium Ethernet cable, connected to the Netgear GS116E under my desk.
- A USB keyboard (didn’t need it).
- A monitor (didn’t need it).
Update: I’ve since rebuilt the cluster with RPi 4 nodes